Thursday, April 7, 2011

The little things.....

I'm not a materialistic person, never have been probably never will be. I don't follow fashions or fads, hair trends or makeup. I have an addiction to good coffee (actually I will drink any coffee.) I have a deep appreciation for a good book, one that will keep me in suspense or one that will keep me up until two in the morning, because I can't put it down. A good manicure in a crazy color, one that will make you smile anytime that you look at your fingers. As silly as it sounds, people tend to over look those simple things or take them for granted. So stop for a moment, take a breath and brew up a cup of coffee. Make a list of the little things that make you happy and do one each day. Maybe read that book until two in the morning, or have that cookie, or paint your nails green....just do it and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment